Living with Intention
Develop BALANCED Connections
with those you LOVE
1-1 sessions with therapist where children can make sense of and work out their experiences through play and or talk (depends on child's age).
2-1 sessions with therapist where parent and child work out their experiences together in a safe, nurturing and balanced enviornment to achieve more intimate connections. Parents gain positive parenting skills that enhance their relationship and behaviors of children.
Are you a Parent
- Feel as if things are "Never enough", as if other families are "better or normal"?
- Realize you want to seek help but don't know where to start or how?
- Find yourself repeating behaviors/actions that mirror those in your family while growing up and want to parent differently?
- Find it difficult to balance parenthood, your own identity and adapting to the fast world around you?
-Feel that you and your child have started to grow apart and it concerns you?
Is your child/ren...
- Demonstrating a change in behaviors that you cannot explain?
- Often in conflict with each other or other children?
- Exploring their identity; who they are, what their role in the world is and/or seeking autonomy?
- Experiencing frustration or shuts down while trying to communicate and/or express opinions, feelings and thoughts to you or you to them?
- Experienced a difficult situation that may, or has impacted them?
-Having difficulty in school and you don't know what else to do?
Areas we can help you with:
If you're ready for a DEEP, TRANSFORMATIVE experience,
& the above resonates:
let's work together!
In our practice, we...
Do not tell you how to parent, and which choices to make, you are the expert on your child/family
Create a safe space for ALL feelings
Help you plan to make mistakes, and develop flexibility to change course when needed.
Help you build positive connections, create boundaries, and repair relationships to maintain balance
Through our work, you will...
Find ways to connect and engage with yourself, and child(ren). We may get MESSY! We will be
finding ways to connect to your child and vice versa through art, music, dancing, playing games, etc.
Identify generational patterns, practices and how they shape how we feel, express and share our
Start from the beginning; to understand what experiences shaped you as a child? How are those
experiences relating to how you parent?
Reconnect with our own inner-child; to help us connect to your child/ren better
Create JOY! Our space will be used for healing; we often spend time comparing ourselves, feeling
inadequate etc., this space is going to allow for space to feel moments of vulnerability and feeling